|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Sandard Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 sets/month|
|Product Name:||DG100C Single Black Eagle Grip Heavy Duty Forklift Mounted Plastic Drum Grabber Load Capacity 500KgX2||Capacity:||500kgX2|
|Straddle Inner Width:||450mm||Staddle Outline Width:||750mm|
|Foks Leg (length*width):||150X55mm||Straddle Length:||750mm|
|Grab Min. Height:||525mm||Grab Max. Height:||750mm|
|Net Weight:||71kg||Warranty:||1 Year|
|After Service:||On-line Service,Spare Parts|
rubber belt drum grabber,
2×500kg steel drum grabber
1. With the help of heavy duty Single Black Eagle-Grip automatic clamping mechanism for handling steel and plastic drums in high volume applications.
2. The clamping mechanisms are completely mechanical, requiring no hydraulic or electrical connections.
3. Replaceable soft wear-resistant protective cushion effectively protects drums and absorbs vibration during driving.
4. Positive action jaws insure safe transporting of drums without damage to drum chimes.
5. Carriage mounted models are available to mount directly on the carriage of most lift trucks for tight aisle applications.
6. Fork mounted models enable lift truck operators to install/remove the attachment in seconds without any tools. Totally enclosed fork pockets with attached safety chain and cam lock secures the attachment to the lift truck. Fork mounted models can handle 1, 2, 3 or 4 drums simultaneously.
7. Quick adjustable heads allow pickup of various drum heights. Standard heavy duty rubber belt bases support the lower side of the drum eliminating dents or cosmetic marring.
|Grab Min. Height||mm||525|
|Grab Max. Height||mm||750|
|Grab Middle Height||mm||675--600|
|Foks leg (lengthXwidth)||mm||150X55|
|Straddle inner Width||mm||450|
|Staddle outline Width||mm||750|