|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Sandard Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 sets/month|
|Grab Min. Height:||525mm||Grab Max. Height:||750mm|
|Product Name:||DG1200 Twin Rim Grip Drum Handler Two Drums Double Eager-Grip Capacity 600Kg X2||Forks Leg (length):||750mm|
|Straddle Outline Width:||755mm||Certification:||CE,ISO9001|
|Net Weight:||130kg||Warranty:||1 Year|
|After Service:||On-line Service,Spare Parts|
This twin rim grip forklift drum handler is the drum handler to choose for handing drums packed tightly together.
The steel gripping head allows drums to be picked up or set down without spaces between them making it ideal for stuffing or de-stuffing containers.
With a twin rim grip head assembly, two drums, steel or plastic, can be handled at the same time! This aids in speedy and efficient drum handling capabilities.
For thin walled drums, gripping the drum on the lip, as this drum handler does can also help prevent drum damage and the associated costs.
Suitable for use with both steel and ‘L’ & ‘XL’ ring plastic drums, our rim grip drum handler is supplied with a mild steel frame and a zinc plated head as standard, and like all our forklift attachments, comes fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
– Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and ‘L’ & ‘XL’ ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury
– Strong gripping mechanism reduces dangerous and costly spillages and drum damage
– Hard steel gripping head for a long service life with low maintenance and operating costs
– Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
– Rubber lined crutch support so it cushions drums during transport
– Fully automatic in operation therefore reducing time and labour costs
– Freestanding allows quick and easy fitment on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing
– ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
|Forks leg (length)||mm||750|
|Straddle outline Width||mm||755|
|Grab Min. Height||mm||525|
|Grab Max. Height||mm||750|