Drum Handling Trolleys are a core essential when handling heavy storage cylinders whether steel or plastic. There's a huge number of them that make up the range we offer, but this blog will walk you through the basics of the operation and why our truck is the best 'essential' solution.
Drum Handling equipment is constituted according to the standard quality and provides work as per the customers' specifications. Known for industrial features like durability, performance, and long life service. This type of material handling equipment can be bespoke designed as per the client’s choice and work needs or simply off-the-shelf. If a business requirement is the moving, warehousing, and pouring of goods contained in this holding item, the right equipment can make a huge difference in the company's success. Using the correct handling equipment will also enhance workflow and worker safety. Selecting the best handling equipment for these goods in a workplace is not a one-size-fit-all solution, rather we have to remember that every business is different, and there are different types of handling equipment for a variety of requirements:
- The portable jacks are compact and ergonomic. The grapple system carries the holding item into the steel saddle securely before elevating it. The container is held in an upward position during movement, which permits for the transport of open drums without worrying about spillage.
- You can get a version that has rotator/lifter/transporter which makes it a three-in-one device. This model originates with a hand pump that can raise containers from ground level to a height of 68 inches. The hand gear controls the controlled 360-degree rotation of the item.
- Rotating goods holding carts can manage loads up to 1,000 pounds. The rotating container trolley highlights two retractable handles for smooth one-person operation.
- Clutches latch around the container and are handled with cranes or forklifts. The safety latch binds the equipment it's holding when it is in motion. The clutches is made of heavy steel to enable for durable transport.
- The curved frame contains 5-gallon pails and kegs and can handle loads up to 800 pounds. If your business requires you to continually move items and other equipment by hand, this machine will save a lot of time and power.