|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Sandard Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 sets/month|
|Product Name:||DG1080B Forklift Mounted Drum Grab Welded Steel Construction Forklift Drum Grabber Load Capacity 360Kg X2||Load Capacity:||3X360Kg|
|Overall Size:||1110X1520X850mm||Straddle Inner Width:||670mm|
|Staddle Outline Width:||990mm||Load Center:||1150mm|
|Foks Leg (length*width) Height:||150X55mm||Grab Min. Height:||465mm|
|Grab Max. Height:||690mm||Straddle Length:||900mm|
|Net Weight:||123kg||Warranty:||1 Year|
forklift mounted drum grabs,
welded steel construction forklift drum grab
* This time tested and proven design allows a fork truck operator to easily secure, move and release drums without leaving the seat of the fork truck.
* For use with open and closed head plastic, steel and fiber drums with a top lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum.
* Includes safety chain and T-Locks to secure unit to the fork truck.
* Welded steel construction.
* Powder coat finish.
* Accommodates 30 and 55 gallon drums.
* Fork pockets measure 165mm(6-1/2") wide x 63.5mm (2-1/2") high usable.
1. Grab, lift, move and place drums without the operator leaving driver's seat;
2. Completely Mechanical and Automatic drum grab requires no hydraulic
or electrical connections;
3. Automatic clamping mechanism for handling steel and plastic drums in
high volume applications
4. Carriage mounted models are available to mount directly on the carriage
of most lift trucks for tight aisle applications;
- Can handle 1,2,3 drums simultaneously;
5. Totally enclosed fork pockets with attached safety chain and cam lock
secures attachment to lift truck.
|Grab Min. Height||mm||465|
|Grab Max. Height||mm||690|
|Grab Middle Height||mm||615--540|
|Foks leg (length*width)||mm||150X55|
|Straddle inner Width||mm||670|
|Staddle outline Width||mm||990|